Kwara Poly ND Fulltime Post UTME form 2022-2023 is currently Out. Cut off mark is 120 while, The form cost N3,500 and closes on Monday, 20th August 2022. To Apply For KP Post Utme 2022 follow the procedures below.
Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin(KWARAPOLY) using this medium to inform the public that their form is currently out, and to invite all candidates who had the KWARAPOLY in 2022 Just concluded 2022 UTME to apply.
Meaning, Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly) Post UTME ND (Fulltime & Part time) Screening form for 2022-2023 Is currently Ongoing.
- KWARA POLY Post UTME Form cost N3,500
- KWARA POLY Post Utme Form commences on Monday, 1st August 2022 and closes on 20th August 2022.
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) Cut-off mark is 120 (Stated by JAMB-Cut-off Marks for Federal and state polytechnics)
- Candidates using awaiting Results should not apply.
How Much Is Kwara Poly Post Utme Form 2022-2023
The form cost N3,500.00 only. (non-refundable fee)
Eligibility For Kwara Poly Post Utme 2022
Candidates that scored the minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME and chose the Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Kwara Poly Post Utme Form 2022-2023
All candidates are advised to read these Registration Instructions carefully.
- On the Polytechnic portal click on Application on the Menu Bar.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form (JAMBITES ONLY).
- Non JAMBITES are to click on “Have an account already?” link to continue.
1. Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details and ND details (HND Applicants ONLY). Alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
2. Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
3. Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
4. After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
5. You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Visit KWARAPOLY Applicant Portal via https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/ to APPLY