Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The news of FUTMINNA Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form starts on Thursday 15th August and end on Sunday 8th September 2019 while, FUTMINNA Cut-off mark is 180-200(depending on your course). See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and to invite all candidates who had the university as their choice in Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply Meanwhile, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates are to also participate in the FUTMINNA Post UTME 2019 screening exercise which will be available as from Thursday 15th August 2019.
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Form cost N2000
- FUTMINNA Post-Utme Form starts on Thursday 15th August and ends on Sunday 8th September 2019.
- Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) Cut-off mark is 180-200.
FUTMINNA Screening Details (conducted using Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform)
The screening is scheduled to hold on
- UTME CANDIDATES: Monday 16th – Thursday 19th September 2019
- DIRECT ENTRY (DE) CANDIDATES: Friday 20th – Saturday 21st September 2019
Eligibility For FUTMINNA Post UTME and Direct Entry Form 2019
- UTME: Only candidates who choose the institution and score a minimum of 180 in 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Direct Entry (DE): Must have chosen the school in your registration
- Must possess five (5) credit pass, including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening.
Registration forms cost ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only..
- Visit FUTMINNA Potal via: https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase/
- Type your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Log in.’
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent colored passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the program selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway.’
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is made through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e., the 3 digits behind your card, and PIN)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
Closing Date for futminna post utme 2019
The FUTMINNA post-Utme/Direct Entry deadline is on Sunday 8th September 2019
For further inquiry, on 2019/2020 FUTMINNA Post UTME form, please call: 08127661649, 08186949283, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org