FUPRE Post UTME Form for 2021-2022 Is Currently Out; The sale of FUPRE Post Utme 2021 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on Friday, 2nd August 2019 while, FUPRE Cut-off mark is 180. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post Utme Form 2021 is out, and to invite all candidates who had the university as their first choice in 2019 Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply.
Note: All applicants who have successfully registered for the FUPRE 2019/2020 Post UTME exercise and have printed out their registration confirmation page, are hereby advised to present themselves for accreditation an hour (I hour) before their scheduled examination time.
Eligibility For Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) 2021 Admission
- Candidates that scored the required minimum of 180 in the 2021 UTME and chose the University as the FIRST CHOICE of the institution are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates are required to possess at least five O’level credits including English and mathematics or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME 2021/2022 Screening
Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only for the Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
- Go to Fupre portal via www.fupre.edu.ng
- Click on the link “2021/2022 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application” or CLICK HERE to go directly.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website.
[table id=19 /]
Requirements For FUPRE Post Utme 2021
- Candidates should scan and upload their recent colored Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the online registration form.
- Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
- Ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the guidelines may disqualify a candidate.
- Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you to access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
- Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to allow the university to contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information is correct. After that, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
When Is FUPRE Post Utme 2021
Of course the form is out and closing soonest. Apply before the deadline
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
- Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
- All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
- A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
- Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
- HB pencils and other writing materials
Check Your Registration Confirmation Print Out For Your Time And It Is Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates Must Be Present For Accreditation 1 Hour Before The Time For Examination.
For inquiries regarding 2021/2022 FUPRE Post UTME Screening Please call: 07038500605,08183706958 Or Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org