YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of YABATECH admission form 2019 was announced on their portal for ND and Degree (Affiliated to UNN) program while, YABATECH Cut-off mark is 150 and 180 for the degree. Deadline for the form is on August 31, 2019, See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that YABATECH Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who applied for Yaba College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.Sc (Edu.) in Technical Education programs (100 level) being run in affiliation with University of Nigeria (Nsukka). And had the school as their first or second choice in the Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply.
- Yabatech Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for Yabatech Post-Utme Form is on August 31, 2019
- Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Cut-off mark is 150 while 180 FOr the degree
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening will hold between September 4 – 10, 2019. Applicants should check the College website for update.
YABATECH POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Must have chose YABATECH as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal on or before Saturday, August 31, 2019 to be eligible for admission.
- All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 31, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YABATECH POST UTME 2019/2020
- Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
- Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2019/2020” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening will hold between September 4 – 10, 2019. Applicants should check the College website for update.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ name on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
For up to date information, like our Facebook page ‘Official Yabatech’ or follow us on twitter@yabatechng.
When Is Deadline For Yabatech Post Utme form 2019
Application starts on August 1, 2019 and closes on August 31, 2019.