Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post UTME Form & DE Screening Form 2019 Is Currently Out. The sale of FUNAAB admission form for 2019 was declared on their webpage. See how to Apply Below.
FUNAAB School management are inviting all candidate that choose the school as their First, Second or Third Choice to apply For FUNAAB post utme form 2019 Now..
- FUNAAB Post Utme Form cost N2,000
- FUNAAB Cut-off mark 2019 is 180-200 (Depending on your course of study)
- FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Screening Date For FUNAAB And Details
The Pre-Admission Screening will hold on Monday, 23th and Wednesday, 25th September, 2019. UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 16th September, 2019 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
FUNAAB Post UTME 2019 Eligibility.
- Must possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
- Must atleast scored minimum of 180 marks in the just 2019 UTME(Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) for this following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be eligible.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses:
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
Transcript Submission Deadline:
Candidates are expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the University Registrar not later than Friday, 27th September, 2018.
Note: Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME From 2019
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 20st September, 2018..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submiton the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- FUNAAB Admission Portal attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Is the Deadline For Funaab Post Utme Form 2019?
Funaab Post Utme closing date is on 20th September, 2019
Best Of Luck!