We will be making a current breakdown list of Nigerian Law School (NLS) fees for the 2023/2024 session. You will also get to know how you can make payment for tuition fees for NLS as a Nigerian or foreigner.
About Nigerian Law School (NLS)
The Nigerian Law School is a professional body for law students and was founded in Lagos, Nigeria in 1962. Their aim to to offer a vocational legal education to law graduates of Nigerian universities who intended to call to the bar as legal practitioners in Nigeria. NLS comprises many campuses that are spread throughout the nation, including Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Yenagoa, and Yola.
NLS Bar Part I Course is a 6-month academic course for law graduates who are preparing and arranging to take the Bar Part I Examinations. The school also offers a Bar Part II program, which happened to be a year academic course that warms up the law graduates for the Bar Part II Examination.
Nigerian Law School Curriculum
The Nigerian Law School curriculum covers a lot of category of law, which includes the
– Nigerian legal system
– Ethics and skills
– Criminal and civil litigation
– Corporate law
– Property law
– Commercial law.
The Law school also offers real practical training for law graduates in advocacy, legal drafting, and other skills required for legal practice.
How Many Months is Law School in Nigeria?
Just like I’ve mentioned up there, the law school duration depends on the one you enrolled for.
For Bar Part I Course: It’s a 6-month program which is designed for Law graduates intending to seat for the Bar Part I Examination
Bar Part II Course: This is a year program which is designed for Law graduates who have completed the Bar Part I Examination.
New Nigerian Law School (NLS) Fees Schedule 2023/2024
- Special Remedial School fees for Nigerian students – N250,000.
- Special Remedial tuition Fees for all international students – N650,000
- NLS Acceptance fee – N20,000.
- Verification of Result – 5,000.00
- Breakdown of Result – N2,500.00
- Call to Bar Processing Fees – N30,000.00
- Certified True Copy of document – N3,000.00
- Identity Card – N1,500.00
- Introduction Letter – N2,000.00
- Loss of Certificate – N5,000.00
So, the Breakdown of the Nigerian Law School Fee
- Tuition = N10,000
- Hostel Accommodation = N30,000
- Hotel Caution Deposit = N10,000
- Term Dinners = N12,000
- Cocktails = N12,000
- Library Development = N30,000
- Sports and Recreation Facilities = N5,000
- The Nigerian Law and Practice Journal Fee = N7,000
- Examination for Bar Part II = N25,000
- Law Course Materials for studying = N20,000
- Law Development Levy = N20,000
- Student Year Book = N4,000
- ID Card = N1,000
- Postages by Courier = N2,000
- Medical Registration = N10,000
- V-Sat and Info Tech = N30,000
- Insurance = N5,000
- E-Handbook (CD-ROM) = N3,000
- Facilities Maintenance = N33,000
- Quality Assurance = N15,000
- Security Services = N15,000
Nigerian Law School fees total N295,000
Process To Make Payment For the Nigerian Law School Fees
Note that to pay for Law School Fees, Not all banks are accredited to accept payment from you. There are some reputable banks that Nigerian Law School Fees can be paid.
You can kindly walk to your bank and ask if they accept it; by following these procedures below:
– Ask the bank staff
– If he/she said yes.
– Tell them you want to pay for Nigerian Law School to the Council Of Legal Education.
For inquiries or complaints send an email to the law school contact at [email protected].
Nigerian Law School(NLS) Campuses In Nigeria
The first Nigerian Law School(NLS) Campuses was in Lagos and founded in 1962, now relocated to the Bwari Abuja in 1969
NLS Campuses and Address In Nigeria
- Abuja Law School Campus
Address: Nigerian Law School, Bwari, P.M.B 170, Garki, FCT Abuja
Phone No: +2349068057726
Email Address: [email protected]
- Bayelsa Law School Campus
Address: Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Yola Law School Campus
Address: Wuro Hausa, Yola, Nigeria
- Lagos Law School Campus
Address: Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, P.M.B. 12610, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone No: +234(1)2714986, +234(1) 8105305
E-mail Address: [email protected]
- Enugu Law School Campus
Address: Agbani, Enugu State, Nigeria
- Kano Law School Campus
Address: Nigerian Law School, Kano Campus, PMB 3568, Jos Road, Kano.