Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) JUPEB Admission Form 20192020 Is Out
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) JUPEB Admission Form is currently on sale for Academic Session 2019/2020. See how to for the ongoing admission at Fuoye.
Fuoye management made it known to all willing to apply for fuoye jupeb 2019. Qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2019/2020 Academic year start from September 2019.
REQUIREMENT FOR FUOYE JUPEB PROGRAMME 2019.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
You can also CLICK HERE to download the requirements.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME:
The FUOYE JUPEB Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters beginning from September 2019 to July 2020. During this period, students would be exposed to a broad-based intensive training which would prepare them for the JUPEB examination.
How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Programme
- Go to remita.net
- Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
- On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
- Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT.”
- In the description field, type in: 2019/2020 JUPEB.
- Enter the amount to be paid (e.g. N10,500.00) only.
- Enter the other information i.e. Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
Proceed to Payment.
- Read the requirement for your courses first before registration
- Begin your screening with your Remita Retrieval Reference HERE
- Update the relevant fields and continue
After 24 hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
CLICK HERE for full details.
FUOYE JUPEB Closing Date 2019
Has not been announced yet.
For further information, call : 08100737929, 08073024003, 0806023945 between 8:00am- 6:00pm.