School of nursing UCH Ibadan forms 2022/2023 are currently on sale.
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The program or course runs within three (3) years, during which all successful applicants will be offered both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered nurses, and also be presented the licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
Closing Date For UCH Ibadan Nursing Form: Friday, 9th September 2022
UCH School of Nursing Ibadan Admission Requirements
- Candidates must be aged 17 years of age at the time of filling out the form,
- Must have (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE OLevel or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at just one(1) sitting.
How to Register for the UCH School of Nursing Form
The sale of UCH school of nursing form 2022/2023 will be available beginning Wednesday, 3rd August 2022. via the UCH school of nursing Ibadan portal www.portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (#10,500.00) only via the commercial banks out there into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Whereby the converted to a receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- You are directed to make a payment of (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing and Midwifery Committee Bank Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Submit the UCH receipt and First Bank teller slip for the payment of #200.00 to Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Login to the UCH portal https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, make sure you download the Applicants’ User Guide then fill in your PIN so as to log in and create your account.
- Abide with the Follow instructions given in the Applicants’ User Guide on how to fill in your information and submit your application online.
- Print out 2 copies of your form and Photo card then, submit them for authentication in Room 6, School of Nursing
(Method of Selection) at UCH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
(i) Candidates will be informed of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination via their email addresses and also text messages
(ii) Applicants who have duly authenticated (stamped and signed) their Photo cards will only be allowed to enter the examination venue.
(iii) Applicants who passed and get up to the standard pass mark will be called on for an interview or considered to be admitted after the interview.