UNILORIN School of Nursing admission form 2022/2023 is On. See how to apply below;
This is to inform all interested candidates the sale of UITH school of nursing form 2022 is ongoing.
The UITH School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2022/2022 Session has commenced. See how to apply below;
Unilorin (UITH) School of Nursing Admission Requirements
(a) Aspirants should possess the following qualification to be eligible for admission: Five Credits pass in;
- English Language,
- Chemistry and
Take Note: WAEC and NECO shouldn’t be more than (2) sittings. (Also: NABTEB cant be used as combined with other O’Level Certificates).
(b) Applicant must be Eighteen years (18) of age when applying
(c) Candidate must be free from any criminal cases.
(d) Three(3) copies of passport photographs are required for the application.
(e) Applicants must be healthy and fit and not have a deformity of the hands.
(f) Birth Certificate
(g) Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for UITH School of Nursing Program
Eligible applicants are to make use of REMITA and pay N10,000.00 (Ten thousand and five hundred naira) to the University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
- Visit https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipts, etc.) on the form boxes MUST be provided correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- You must have made the Payment first, before proceeding to the form page
- Check www.remita.net to make your payment
- Tap the Pay FGN and State TSA
- Click on the FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom you want to pay
- Choose the UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service or Purpose
- Enter your information and make your payment.
- For inquiry as per making payment, kindly call contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- Having made the payment, via the Remita Platform, continue your registration by filling out the online BN FORM with the RRR codes generated with the payment made.
- Tap on APPLY NOW below, then you’ll be returned to the interface where you will enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A link will be sent to your email for confirmation
- Go to your E-mail and click on the link that was sent by noreply@uithilorin
- The BN application form will be provided for you to fill out and submit.
- Tap the school in the drop-down button menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor information box you are to scan the signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png for upload.
- Note: All applicants are expected to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpg format.
- Fill in all other fields on the application form as required.
- Having submitted your form, hold on for 2-3 seconds will be required to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you couldn’t get such information up there(as per, the printed form) it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you’ve to fill the form again.
NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
UITH School of Nursing CBT Entrance Exam Date
The entrance Examination for University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) is a Computer Based Testing (CBT) and is scheduled below:
Date: Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th September 2022.
Venue: COMSIT (CBT) CENTER, University Of Ilorin Permanent Site(PS), Ilorin
Time: 9:00 am
Applicants are to check the Nursing portal website as of 1st September 2022 for the guidelines, schedule, and instructions for the conduct of the examination.
UITH School of Nursing Form Closing Date
Ilorin oke Ose school of the nursing Application form must be submitted on or before the 29th of July 2022.
Intending applicants are expected to obey and follow the instruction in the advert. Any application that is being submitted after the deadline trust me, won’t be welcomed.
THE RESUMPTION DATE for successful candidates is 25th October 2022.
For further enquires contact the following:
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 – Registrar