The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Screening Form for 2022-2023 Is Currently Out; The sale of UNILAG Post Utme 2022 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on November 11, 2022 while, UNILAG Cut-off mark is 200. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Unilag Post Utme Form 2022 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the university as their first choice in 2022 in the Just concluded 2022 UTME to apply.
- Unilag Post UTME Form cost N2,000
- The Deadline for Unilag Post-Utme Form is from the Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 4, 2022.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut-off mark is 200
- Candidates who will not be up to 16 years by the 31st of October, 2022 are not eligible and should not apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME screening form.
Requirement for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022-2023 Eligibility
- Applicants that have chosen the university of Lagos as their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and have scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Applicants must have at least (5) credit passes at one sitting in Olevel subjects, which include English Language, Mathematics, and other relevant subjects.
- Candidates, who will not be (16) years old by 31st October 2022 will not be granted admission.
- No intending applicants are required to show up in person at the admission office in Unilag or any other location for the exercise.
- Be aware of fake admission officers out there, and disregard any physical invitation for screening
University of Lagos Courses
Here are the faculties and some of the courses offered by UNILAG:
Faculty of Arts:
- Creative Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Linguistics, African and Asian Studies
Faculty of Business Administration:
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Faculty of Education:
- Adult Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Technology
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Science and Technology Education
Faculty of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences:
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Law:
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical Pharmacy and Biopharmacy
Faculty of Science:
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Computer Science
- Marine Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
College of Medicine:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
Is Unilag Post Utme Form For 2022 Out?
Definitely yes! Unilag post utme 2022 starts on Monday, October 17, 2022, and we believe the portal will be open for just 3 weeks. Kindly, get the form before it closes.
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME Form?
The cost of the Unilag Postutme screening form for 2022 is N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) which excludes bank charges.
How to Apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME Form 2022/2023
Candidates who have to met the above requirement are to login to the school webportal at unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps below;
- Tap on Admissions button
- Then, click Post-UTME Application
- Input your UTME number as username and surname (make sure it’s in lowercase)
- Generate(RRR) and print payment advice
- Go to any commercial banks to pay or make payment online
- Having done that, go back to the University portal and upload your passport photograph then, complete the application form
- Print out your Post-UTME Examination Pass.
NOTE: The Unilag will not conduct Post-UTME for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission. the screening will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge Olevel that are uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
Is Unilag Post Utme 2022 Form Still On Sale
Of course yes. The portal will be open for just 3 weeks, obtain your form now.
For further inquiries send via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216, and 08141656802.