LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of LASPOTECH Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on 19th of August 2019 while, UNILAG Cut-off mark is 150. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND Full-time Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the Polytechnic in the Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply.
- LASPOTECH Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for LASPOTECH Post-Utme Form is on the 19th of August 2019
- LASPOTECH Cut-off mark is 150
Eligibility for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019
Applicants must have chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2019/2020 UTME and Scored the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
Is Laspotech Post Utme Form Out For 2019?
Of course the form is out, we indulged you to apply before it closes.
How Much Is Laspotech Post Utme Form
Laspotech form cost just N2000
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME 2019/2020
- Pay Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00 only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website; mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Visit Polytechnic portal by CLICKING HERE and Select Post UTME Screening.
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click “Submit” button.
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
You can as well check LASPOTECH Post UTME Result 2019 by CLICKING HERE