LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2022-2023 Is Currently Out; The sale of LASPOTECH Post Utme 2022 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on 30th November 2022 while the Cut-off mark is 160. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND Full-time Post Utme Form 2020 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the Polytechnic in the Just concluded 2020 UTME to apply.
- LASPOTECH Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for LASPOTECH Post-Utme Form is on the 30th of November 2022
- LASPOTECH Cut-off mark is 160
Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) is a reputable state-owned tertiary institution in Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. They offer technical and vocational education at the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) levels.
Courses Offered in Laspotech
LASPOTECH offers a lot of good courses for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) levels. LASPOTECH courses include:
Agriculture and Agro-Technology:
- Agricultural Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Environmental Studies Courses:
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
Urban and Regional Planning
Management and Business Studies Courses:
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
Pure and Applied Sciences Courses:
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Food Technology
- Printing Technology
- Textile Technology
Eligibility for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise Admission Requirements
Intending applicants must have chosen Lagos State Polytechnic in 2022/2023 UTME and Scored the minimum UTME score of 160 in addition to having the required Olevel credits.
Is Laspotech Post-Utme Form Out 2022?
Of course, the form is out, we indulged you to apply before it closes.
How Much Is Laspotech Post Utme Form
Laspotech form cost just N2000
When is Laspotech Form Closing for 2022
Laspotech deadline form will be coming on on 30th November 2022, Kindly be aware of FRAUDSTERS around the school premises also be aware that Laspotech does not welcome 2 Olevels results
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME 2022/2023
- Pay Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) for the form, this excludes administrative, bank, and online charges.
- All applicants are advised to check the Lagos State Polytechnic website; mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated, to make the online payment, fill in their details and print out their post-screening results.
- Visit LASPOTECH portal by https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Fill out the profile form, choose a suitable and memorable username, or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. Choose the password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, and one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Enter your active email and a valid GSM number
- Tap on “Login”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay to make use of your ATM card)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Having done that, you will be asked to upload your color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter your UTME Score
- Input your OLevel Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). Then, upload a hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, and if it is okay, Click the “Submit” button.
- Print out the application form you’ve filled out and keep it safe. It may be asked of you in the future.
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT, and wait for the next update which will be communicated to you by the Polytechnic management
Note that, LASPOTECH Post UTME Result 2022 is just N2,000, and don’t be swayed by unreal information.