JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal 2022/2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer. This is a detailed post on how to Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal using your mobile phone or computer.
So, if you have been offered admission for the 2022/2023 session, you will definitely need to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. Meanwhile, this process is for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) students.
Talkgeria Admin has decided to make research and find the last longing solution for the candidates who are worried about checking their admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal, most especially those using mobile phones (smartphones) to check it.
Meanwhile, some applicants had already received an SMS from JAMB CAP stating;
Dear Candidate, Congratulations, you have been offered admission to JAMB CAPS. Pls log in to the JAMB efacility site at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin or download the JAMB CAPS mobile app from the app stores to either accept/reject this admission offer before it lapses. JAMB.
let’s go straight to how to log in and check JAMB CAP.
JAMB CAPS Login Portal 2022 | Check Admission Status
NB: Kindly make use of the google chrome browser for this process to work on your mobile.
– Log on to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
– Input your Email Address and Password in the provided field boxes
– You will see a welcome notice, kindly move a little bit down on the page you will see “check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS “. For those using a desktop or laptop., just click on admission status and click the search near your Reg number to view your admission status.
For Mobile Phones, Users Follow the Images Below.
– Click on the three vertical dots at the top corner of your Chrome browser.
– Click on ‘desktop site’ to check the box
– Click on the Object circled to bring the search box
– Having done that, type ‘CAPs’ inside the box and click on arrow 2 which state ‘Check Admission 2022 or 2023 UTME/DE Admission Status On CAPS
– Then click on Admission Status, to view it
– If you’ve been offered admission, then Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (meaning, they will be clickable for you to decide.).
NOTE: You must have decided if it’s to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission failure to do so, will lead to another stress of going to JAMB office. what I’m trying to say in essence is, if you are to ACCEPT the admission and you mistakenly click on the REJECT button you will need to visit JAMB office to sort yourself out.
To Confirm if your Olevel Result has been truly uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal.
– Click on the ‘My Olevel’ button
nice on….thanks for the info
You welcome bro.
Thanks for the information.