JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal 2021/2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer. This is a detailed post on how to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal using your mobile phone or computer.
So, if you have been offered admission for the 2021/2021 session, you will definitely need to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. Meanwhile, this process is for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) students.
Talkgeria Admin decided to make research and find the last longing solution for the candidates who are worried about checking their admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal, most especially those using mobile phones (smartphones) to check it.
Meanwhile, some applicants had already received SMS from JAMB CAP states;
Dear Candidate, Congratulations, you have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS. Pls log in to JAMB efacility site at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin or download the JAMB CAPS mobile app from the app stores to either accept/reject this admission offer before it lapses. JAMB. Click here to download the mobile app.
let go straight on how to log in and check JAMB CAP.
Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal 2021
NB: Kindly make use of google chrome browser for this process to work on your mobile.
– Log on to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
– Input your Email Address and Password in the provided boxes
– You will see a welcome notice, kindly move a little bit down on the page you will see “check 2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS “. For those using a desktop or laptop., just click on admission status and click the search near your Reg number to view your admission status.
For Mobile Phone, Users Follow Images Below.
– Click on the three vertical dot at the top corner of your Chrome browser.
– Click on ‘desktop site’ to check the box
– Click on the Object circled to bring the search box
– Having done that, type ‘CAPs’ inside the box and click on arrow 2 which state ‘Check Admission 2019 or 2021 UTME/DE Admission Status On CAPS
– Then click on Admission Status, to view it
– If you’ve been offered admission, the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (meaning, it will be clickable).
To Confirm if your O’level Result has been truly uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal.
– Click on ‘My Olevel‘ button
Check out this Simple Guide To Upload your O’level to JAMB CAPS PORTAL.