Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of NSUK Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on 13th September 2019 while, NSUK Cut-off mark is 170. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that NSUK Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the university as their first choice in the 2019 in the Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply. Meanwhile, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates are to also participate in the NSUK post UTME 2019 screening exercise.
- NSUK Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for NSUK Post-Utme Form is on 13th September 2019
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Cut-off mark is 170
- UTME/DE candidates who used awaiting result during 2019 UTME Registration are advised to visit JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
Eligibility for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening 2019
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170 in the 2019 UTME and chose the University as FIRST CHOICE of institution.
- Direct Entry (DE): Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria
- Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in IJMB.
- All candidates are required to posses at least five O’level credit including English and mathematics.
Registration for the screening exercise begins on the 13th August, 2019 and ends on the 13th September 2019.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening.
- Go to the Nasarawa State University Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukadmission.com/screening and create his/her profile with the right information (UTME Registration Number, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password).
Note: Your UTME Registration Number, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password must be valid before starting the application process.
- Provide information about their O’Level results:
- Number of O’Level examination sitting(s).
- Results Checker Scratch Card details for the applicable O’Level examination body
Five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to his/her desired course of study (at not more than two sittings). Credit in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.
- On selection of O’ level subject listed in a drop-down, fill in the correct grade.
Note: Any incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Make a Non-Refundable payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira 0nly) excluding Bank charges.
- Payment information will be provide during completion of the application.
- Your application profile will not be created until the application processing fee has been received.
- There are no exemptions from the application processing fee.
Note: All candidates have a unique Remita Retrieval Reference number (RRR), only make payment with the one provided to you during the application process.
For inquiries regarding 2019/2020 NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Please call: 08100196288 Or Email: email@example.com