EACOED Affiliated To EKSU Oyo Admission Form Is Out; The sale of EKSU Oyo Post Utme screening form 2022 was announced on the school portal, EKSU Oyo Cut-off mark for 2022 is 160. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo has directed all candidates in i-iii below to apply for POST-UTME screening:
Eligibility For EACOED Affiliated To EKSU Oyo Admission 2022/2023
i. Candidates who made Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo as their First Choice Institution during the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 160 and above.
ii. Candidates who sat for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and did not choose Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo but scored 160 and above.
iii. Candidates who applied to JAMB for 2022/2023 Direct Entry are also invited.
NOTE: All candidates who did not choose this College as their First Choice Institution should process a Change of Institution/Course and make the College their First choice Institution on the JAMB website before the Screening day.
How To Apply For EACOED Affiliated To EKSU Oyo Screening Form
- Visit EKSU Oyo Portal via http://eksuoyo.edu.ng and click on the Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eksuoyo.edu.ng/
- Create an account with genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the e-mail address
- After confirmation, refresh your page or login again.
- Click on Pay Screening Fee.
- Select Application Type
- Screening fee of #2,000 will be displayed and click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the Payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
- The Receipt of Payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your account has been debited. You are to fill the form that will be displayed thereafter, upload your recent passport photograph and Submit it. You have the option to Save and Submit later. After the final submission, print your Screening Form and Evidence of Payment (Receipt).
L. Adediran, MNIM, JP.
For inquiries regarding 2022/2023 EACOED Affiliated To EKSU Oyo Post UTME Screening Please call: 08039402199, 08035066269