The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Form for 2019-2020 Is still Out; The new of OAU Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on 17th August 2019 while, OAU Cut-off mark is 200. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and to invite all candidates who had the university as their first choice in 2019 Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply Meanwhile, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates are to also participate in the OAU Post UTME 2019 screening exercise which will be available as from Thursday 15th August 2019.
- OAU Post UTME Form cost N2000
- OAU Post-Utme Form commences on Friday 19th July 2019. While the facility for Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available as from Thursday 15th August 2019.
- All OAU Direct Entry students should not that the updating of their credentials on the Portal will commence on Wednesday, 18th September, 2019.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Cut-off mark is 200
Eligibility For OAU Post UTME Form 2019/2020
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 200 in the 2019 UTME and chose the University as the FIRST CHOICE of the institution.
- Must possess five (5) credit pass, including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry Students should ensure that the Awarding Institution forwards their transcript to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Direct Entry Form 2019
OAU DE Form 2019 will commenced on 19th July 2019
How To Apply for OAU Post UTME form 2019/2020 Screening
Candidate should pay Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening fee.
- Kindly visit OAU portal via admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Login with their JAMB Registration Number to start the online registration process. Candidates will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the official school portal only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng.
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e., WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE, etc.)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
OAU Post UTME Screening Requirements.
You are to bring along this following file;
- JAMB Registration Slip
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
For inquiries regarding 2019/2020 OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Please call: +234 70-3300-9650, +234 807-3131-174 Or Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org" I Couldn't Satisfy My Wife In Bed, But These Simple Solutions Really WORKED! - Click Here To See My Breakthrough."