University of Calgary in Canada Scholarship 2023 for International Students is ongoing while the required GPA for a fully funded scholarship ranges between 3.0-4.0 the application deadline is March 1, 2023.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2023 Award is a prestigious Scholarship Opportunity for High School Students to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and of course, it doesn’t need IELTS requirements.
Isn’t that cool?
The University of Calgary is a public research university which is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Similarly, it is composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centres.
University of Calgary Scholarship Requirements
UCalgary International Entrance Scholarship 2023 is open to all International Students.
– English language is required for all applicants
– The scholarship allows Bachelor level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Calgary.
– Applicants must have a good CGPA of 3.0/4.0.
– All countries are eligible to apply but Canadian students are not eligible
This is one of the cheapest and easiest universities in Canada the beauty of the university is that its Employability rate is 94% and of course, you can choose any course of your choice.
Courses Offered at University of Calgary
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Law.
University of Calgary Scholarships Coverages 2023(Acceptance fees).
The Acceptance fee for University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: is $15,000 (Renewable), and it Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship is $20,000 (Renewable).
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship
– Offered annually to an international student entering the first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
– Academic merit
– Financial need
– Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau.
Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
– Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
– International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
– Academic merit.
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarship 2023
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”.
- Please ensure popups are enabled. If pop-ups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed.
- Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.