The Canadian Government actually made it for those who are interested to study in Canada without IELTS requirements.
So all international students who are interested to study in Canada on a scholarship basis. As we all know, Canadian schools are among the top and most famous higher education learning, providing high-quality education and scholarship programs for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate degrees.
Search Engines like Google and Co got a lot of results which are based on the “Scholarship in Canada Without IELTS”, But most of the results they read are about the opportunities that are present there. They actually don’t search deeper on how you can find a verified scholarship, how to apply for it, and then the eligibility for the scholarship.
So, Keep on reading!
What does IELTS Stand for?
IELTS means International English Language Testing System. It aims to measure the competency and potential of international candidates who wish to study or work in an English-native country.
You can apply for a well-detailed list of fully funded Canadian scholarships without IELTS requirements for all international students.
What Does Canadian Fully Fund Scholarship Cover?
If you are lucky to be part of the winner of the fully-funded Canadian scholarship grant. You’ll be entitled to
– An opportunity to live and study for free in Canada
– Provided funds for your monthly expense in Canada
– A medical Insurance that the Canadian Government will fully sponsor.
And a lot more…
Is it Possible to Study in Canadian Without IELTS?
Absolutely Yes! You can study in Canada without IELTS, but language proficiency requirements vary according to some Universities.
Students can be admitted to Canada Universities without IELTS by opting for specific options.
– Finishing previous five years of education from an English medium institute.
– Submitting any other alternative English language test scores.
– Evidence that you are from any English native country.
– By opting for any English language course offered by a Canadian university.
– Providing English Language Proficiency Certificate.
Is IELTS Compulsory in Canada?
Not all Universities or colleges will mandate or make it compulsory for international students/applicants. But you must check the requirements of your selected university.
Lists of Canadian Universities Without IELTS Requirement for Admissions
Note: Check for the eligibility and language proficiency requirements before applying to any international Universities. Every university and college has different conditions.
- University of Alberta
- Carleton University
- McGill University
- Seneca College
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Algoma University
- Brandon University
- Okanagan College
- University of Winnipeg
- Brock University
- Concordia University
- Cambrian College
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Regina
- University of Guelph
University of Alberta Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
This new scheme was launched in 2022 for academic admission in 2023. and of course, the University of Alberta has stopped the IELTS requirements for foreign students. They have also added some new universities in IELTS-exempt countries.
Eligibility for University of Alberta In Canada
– Canadian citizens and international students can apply.
– Late applications will not be accepted
– The criteria also depend on the course of study you choose.
Documents Required for University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada
– Your Transcripts, degrees, and CVs
– Your reference letters
– Your Scholarship Recommendation Letters
– Your Certificates (if any)
– Your Proof of English language proficiency
– Your Motivation letter with the scholarship application
How to Apply For University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada
Kindly Apply via University of Alberta Scholarship 2023 official website through www.ualberta.ca/index.html