Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships To study in Australia; Opportunity available to have your Higher Degrees at Curtin University, via Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships.
RTP scholarship is an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship that gives a living allowance for high-quality research higher degree students. They are awarded on academic merit and research experience and/or potential.
RTP scholarship is fully funded by Australian Government and gives support;
- Tuition fees offset for up to 4 years (full time load) depending of course and mode of study;
- A stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking HDR study; and/or
- An RTP allowance to assist students with ancillary costs which may include:
- for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth Department of Health which covers the student and may cover their spouse and any dependants;
- Relocation costs to undertake a HDR at Curtin University; and/or
- HDR thesis printing and applicable publication costs.
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
Higher Degree by Research
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
The 2019 value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) was $27,596 pa (indexed annually).
The 2020 value will be released by the Australian Government in October 2019.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Eligibility
- You must be a current or future student, either domestic or international; and
- You must be Satisfy the entry requirements or be already admitted into a Masters by Research or Research Doctorate at Curtin University including meeting the Curtin University English proficiency levels.
How To Apply For Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2019
Applicants will be assessed against the following metrics:
- Basis of admission;
- Academic qualifications;
- Achievement of candidacy;
- Work-related research experience;
- Academic accomplishments;
- Research and creative outputs of demonstrable quality;
- Referee report; and
- Strategic aligned projects
Deadline: September 1st 2019