ECU Nursing & Midwifery PhD Positions For All International Students in Australia 2019; Application invites Australian Scholarships For International Student to study ECU Nursing & Midwifery Ph.D. Positions in Australia.
Funded by Edith Cowan University, the award is open for those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the Ph.D. research degree in Nursing & Health and Community Care.
Each successful scholar will get the educational fund for their education.
Eligibility For ECU Nursing & Midwifery Ph.D. Positions in Australia 2019
- Australian and international students
- PhD research degree in Nursing & Health and Community Care
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to receive an unconditional offer of a place in an ECU higher degree by research course for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply For ECU Nursing & Midwifery Ph.D. Positions 2019 International Student
- Must have to be enrolled in the Ph.D. degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for this education award.
- You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- If you are going to enroll at ECU, then you must have to hold your bachelor and master’s degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
Deadline: November 02, 2019