University of Glasgow Scholarships 2019 For International Students in UK; The University of Glasgow presents the FINTECH Scholarships for the UK, EU and international students to complete their master’s degree program at the Adam Smith Business School at the university.
The educational will provide 4 x £10,000 for international students and 6 x £5,000 for UK/EU students towards the tuition fee discount.
Eligibility For University of Glasgow Scholarships 2019
- Must be from the UK, EU, and Overseas countries
- Available for pursuing Masters degree program in the field of Financial Technology at the university
- You must hold an offer to a postgraduate degree program and ready to demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades.
An ideal participant must achieve grades equivalent to a UK 2.1 Honours or better.
How To Apply For University of Glasgow Scholarships 2019
- Enroll in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant; no formal application is required.
- A copy of official degree transcripts, a copy of an official academic transcript, language ability certificate, one reference letter, and a copy of the photo page of the passport.
Deadline: July 31, 2019, for International candidate while, August 25, 2019, for the UK and EU candidates.