The University of Lausanne offers ten Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
The University of Lausanne (UNIL) Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level. The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme (according to the programme, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any). Abandonment of the programme results in suspension of the grant.
- You must have hold a degree from a foreign university.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
How to Apply University of Lausanne (UNIL) Master’s Scholarships 2019
- Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- The SASME forwards shortlisted applications to the selection committee which will award grants to students meeting all criteria according to the available budget.
- The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
Note: The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
Deadline: November 1st 2019