Application For ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development Scholarships 2020 at University of Cape Town Is Ongoing; ARUA-CD giving interested candidate in South Africans the opportunities to complete the 2020 ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development. See how to apply for ARUA-CD scholarship
R150,000 is budgeted for the scholarship:
- R70 000 upon registration (year one)
- R30 000 in July 2020 (year one), and
- R50 000 in November 2020 (if submission of dissertation is in year one), OR in January 2021 (if submission of dissertation is in year two).
- Completed application for ACDI Master’s in Climate Change and Development by Coursework
- Black, Coloured or Indian South African citizen
- Research interests aligned with the ACDI programme
- Hold an Honours degree or SAQA NQF Level 8 equivalent
- History of social engagement or service related to environmental concerns
How To Apply For University Of Cape Town Scholarships For ACDI Masters
Fill in ARUA-CD Scholarship Application Form.
Deadline: 31st August 2019