McGill University Entrance Bursary Program 2023 offers entrance bursaries to all International Students from low to modest-income families who demonstrate financial need. Those eligible to apply to include all:
– Newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and
– Newly accepted, first-year undergraduate direct entrants to professional programs in Medicine and Law (with a prior degree)
McGill Entrance Bursary Program
The McGill Entrance Bursary Program is a need-based financial aid program offered by McGill University in Montreal, Canada. The program provides financial assistance to undergraduate students who demonstrate significant financial needs and academic potential.
The bursary program is available to students who’s entering their first year of undergraduate studies at McGill University, and it is renewable for up to three additional years, provided the student continues to demonstrate financial need and academic progress.
The amount of the bursary varies because it depends on the student’s financial need and other factors, like; academic achievement and extracurricular involvement. The bursary may cover a portion or all of the student’s tuition fees, and it may also provide a living allowance to help cover the cost of books, transportation, and other expenses.
Benefits of McGill Entrance Bursary Program Scholarship 2023
The Entrance Bursary program is a Need-based financial aid for future undergraduates.
One of the goals of the program is to actually make the University more accessible to people who arent financially bouyant by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
Requirements for McGill Entrance Bursary Program Scholarship 2023 Qualification
To be eligible for the Entrance Bursary Program for International Students, applicants are to meet up with the following conditions:
– Applications are open to candidates around the world.
– The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
– Candidates must be full-time degree students at the University
– Face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding
English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply McGill Entrance Bursary Program Scholarship 2023
After you are notified of acceptance to the University (either by formal letter or through the Admissions Status page on Minerva), the application becomes available on Minerva(www.horizon.mcgill.ca/pban1/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin): select the Financial Aid/Awards tab > Financial Aid Menu > Apply for a McGill Entrance Bursary > Apply to Entrance Bursary Program > Complete then submit your application.
– Canadian (citizen or permanent residents) students who are based in another country and not Canada must submit a CSS Financial Aid Profile via www.student.collegeboard.org/css-financial-aid-profile to the Scholarships and also Student Aid Office together with the McGill Minerva aid application.
– U.S. students who want to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile via www.student.collegeboard.org/css-financial-aid-profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
– International (non-US) students who want to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile via www.student.collegeboard.org/css-financial-aid-profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
If you are students who have any disability and requires help completing online applications, please do not hesitate to contact us through www.mcgill.ca/studentaid/contact-us
Deadline for McGill Entrance Bursary 2023
The closing date for McGill Entrance Bursary is June 30, 2023
Visit McGill Entrance Bursary 2023 Official Website for More Details through www.mcgill.ca/studentaid/scholarships-aid/future-undergrads/need