MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 Application Form in conjunction with McGill University is Opened and still on; the deadline for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship For 2023 Program is January 8th, 2023.
This is a full scholarship to economically challenged, academically gifted Master’s students from Sub-Saharan Africa through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. This scholarship program is designed to sponsor outstanding, community-engaged students to attend university who otherwise would not have the opportunity, thereby, fostering the development of future Sub-Saharan African leaders and entrepreneurs.
About MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
These Scholars are provided with a comprehensive support network that includes an array of mentoring and support services to ensure each student’s academic success, community service engagement, and transition to socially relevant employment opportunities.
Selection Criteria (Eligibility) For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 McGill
- Be relevant to one of the eligible programs at McGill University (see Program List below);
- Have never registered for/completed any graduate studies;
- Be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member from the department you wish to apply to (see Nomination Form);
- Be a citizen of and have lived a significant part of your life in a Sub-Saharan African Country (see List of Eligible Countries);
- Do have a great record of service and also activity in your school and/or community;
- Have the intent to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree to transform your society through social and economic development;
- Show that your financial status is actually in the lowest two quintiles of your country.
- Must be 35 years old or lesser at the time of application.
Is Mastercard Scholarship Grant 2023 Open?
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is open and still going on Kindly apply now!
How To Apply For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 in conjunction with McGill University
Kindly read the following.
- Intending applicants can find the full list of MCF-eligible programs here: https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program
Once a program of interest has been identified, the applicant must consult the departmental requirements as well as the standard graduate admission requirements, to verify that they are eligible to apply. Please note that meeting the minimum graduate admissions requirements does not guarantee nomination for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program or admission to McGill University.
- If the minimum requirements are met, the applicant may request a nomination from the department via email. This submission should entails this below;
-Curriculum Vitae (CV)
-Short Personal Statement (max. 350 words).
- If an applicant has been nominated, You’ll be asked to create an account on the application portal once you’re being nominated and of course, share the username with the nominating department.
- The applicant MUST wait until they have been nominated before creating an account for the application to be considered for the MCF scholarship. Please note if you are being nominated it doesn’t mean you’ll guarantee admission to McGill University.
- Once nominated(the department must send the completed nomination form to [email protected]), the applicant will be issued a fee waiver and should complete the admission application in uApply.
- The applicant should request their Referee complete the MCFSP Recommendation form and return the completed form by email [email protected].
- Once all of the requested documents have been received, the department will review the application.-If the applicant is admitted to their program of study, their MCFSP application is pre-screened. If selected at the pre-screening stage, the form moves on to the MCFSP Selection Committee for review.
- Successful and lucky candidates will be notified on April 2023
- McGill Graduate Programs: Intending candidates must consult the departmental requirements as well as the standard graduate admission requirements, to verify that they are eligible to apply. See eligible programs here via www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program/programs-study
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program: Please find scholarship eligibility criteria here via www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/eligibility-criteria
Documents for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Step-by-Step Instructions 2023 via www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Eligibility Criteria 2023 via www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program/eligibility-criteria-0
List of Eligible Programs of Study 2023 via www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program/programs-study
Selection Committee begins to make scholarship offers April 1, 2023
Visit Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Webpage For Details through www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program
Mastercard Scholarship 2023 Deadline
Deadline for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship For the 2023 Program is January 8th, 2023.
Pingback: McGill University Entrance Bursary 2023 Program For All International Students | Talkgeria.com