The Dan David Prize awards 2019 Application form for scholarships to doctoral and postdoctoral researchers is out; and researching one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and postdoctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to register.
The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers of exceptional promise in the selected fields for the current year.
Ten scholarships are awarded to students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships to students at Tel Aviv University. The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality or political affiliation.
How To Apply For Dan David Prize awards 2019
- The application process, including the uploading of required documents, must be completed online only via the Dan David Prize website.
- The requested application form and all documentation must be completed in English only.
- For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +972-3-6406614
Require Information For the Scholarship
- Title, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Applicant’s institution and department of study
- Postal address of institution of study
- Educational Status: PhD student or postdoctoral researcher
- Commencement date of Ph.D. studies or postdoctoral research period
- Date of approval of PhD research project (Postdoc: Not Applicable)
- Title of Ph.D./postdoctoral research project
- Postal address of the applicant
- Telephone numbers: work, home and mobile
- Title, First Name, Last Name
- Supervisor’s institution and department of affiliation
- Work telephone number
Attachments (Supported formats: doc|rtf|docx|pdf, max size: 5MB)
- A full curriculum vitae of the applicant, including a list of publications.
- A one to two-page description of the applicant’s doctoral/postdoctoral research project.
- Two separate letters of recommendation, on official letterhead and signed by recognized scholars in the field, one of which must be the doctoral/postdoctoral supervisor.
- All recommendation letters must be uploaded via the online Recommendation Submission Form.
- Also, originals must be mailed to: Ms Charlotte Hallé, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O. Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
Signed authorization by the University, on official letterhead, stating that the applicant is a registered doctoral student/postdoctoral researcher, whose research has been approved.
- Also, originals must be mailed to Ms Charlotte Hallé, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O. Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
Confirmation of a successful submission is provided electronically and a copy of the application material sent to the applicant by email.
Deadline: March 10, 2020