University of Laval opens Scholarships for international(African) students the aim is to promote academic excellence for African countries, and who are admitted to an undergrad program at Université Laval.
About University of Laval in Canada
Driven by a spirit of innovation and the pursuit of excellence, Laval University has, over the years, trained and graduated more than 315,000 people who, each in their own way, have contributed to the progress of their community and their community. the society.
To meet the challenges of society, Université Laval has embarked on a process to engage and mobilize its community in the quest for and the transmission of knowledge and to build a living environment, studies, research, and work at the height of its aspirations.
Benefits of University of Laval Excellence Scholarship 2023
– Laval Scholarship worths $5,000 per year
University of Laval Excellence Scholarship Courses
– Laval University offers just only Business Administration as its scholarship.
Admission Requirements for University of Laval Excellence Scholarship Qualification
– Have graduated or be in the process of graduating from a secondary school (baccalaureate) in the Maghreb or sub-Saharan Africa.
– Students starting in the summer semester are not eligible
– Be newly admitted to the fall or winter semester at the BAA
– Have an average of 14/20 and more general average; 14/20 and above in mathematics
– Never have obtained credits at Laval University
– Be registered full-time in the BAA, for two consecutive sessions
– Be a national of a Maghreb or sub-Saharan African country
Deadline for Laval University Scholarship Program 2023
The closing date for University of Laval scholarship is April 14, 2023, obtain your form as of January 24, 2023.
How to Apply for Laval University Scholarship
Kindly complete the online form
Note: The form will be available from January 24, 2023.
For more information, visit University of Laval Scholarship website.