Schilizzi Foundation Scholarship 2019 To Study In King’s College London in UK For Greece & Cyprus Students; Scholarship available in King’s College, Uk, for you to further your studies in better environs through the Schilizzi program.
The primary purpose of this educational award is to attract the high achieving applicants from Greece and Cyprus for undertaking a bachelor’s degree program at the College.
Best offer for Greece and Cyprus applicants to study in the UK with some study fund.
King’s College London was founded in 1829 by King George, and in 1836 it became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It was ranked 33rd in the 2020 and 98th in 2019.
Why at King’s College London? The university has an excellent global reputation for teaching excellence. It offers a wide range of discipline for you to study and to build a bright future.
The total value of the educational award per recipient is £15,000 (£5,000 cash bursary per year for three years) to support living expenses.
Eligibility For King’s College Scholarship
- Must be from Students from Greece and Cyprus.
- The award is for participating in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the College.
- Must enrol in a first-year degree program and should intend to return to Greece or Cyprus upon completion of their King’s undergraduate programme.
How to Apply For King’s College Scholarship 2019/2020
- For creating an eye-catching career, you have to secure your place in a bachelor‘s degree program at the College.
- After that process, you can download the fund application form and send it along with your curriculum vitae, and personal statement to email@example.com.
- If your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Deadline: August 28, 2019