This opportunity is for High school students and Graduates that have a dream/desire. This dream should be to obtain a quality education and also go far academically.
Therefore, the management of talkgeria.com has successfully publicized all the relevant information. These details are here to guide you through your Dream USA Scholarship application.
Furthermore, Dreamers will learn a lot on this webpage. Their exposure will be on things like requirements for the Dream US Scholarship and the application portal.
Dream US Scholarship Eligibility
The Dream.US scholarship is for those graduating from high school or Community College students in the United States of America (USA).
The Dream U.S. scholarship normally take place in the USA.
The Dream US scholarship program is open to international students. These students must have migrated to the US before November 1, 2014.
The Dream US Scholarship Immigration Requirements
- Applicants must have current DACA or TPS before filling the online application form for the Dream US Scholarships.
- Dreamers must be students that relocated to the US before becoming 16 years.
- However, another essential requirement indicates that candidates must have continuously resided in the US since November 1, 2014, to date.
- The Dream.US Scholarship program is open to people that have not been convicted of a felony. Most importantly, Dreamers should be students that have not had security issues.
The Dream.US National Scholarship
The essence of this National Scholarship is to provide for Dreamers with “Pell Grant”. Most noteworthy, this Dreamers must be good academically and also demonstrate a commitment to community service.
The Dream US National Scholarship Eligibility
- Dreamers must have graduated from High School. However, they should be people that need financial assistance.
- They should be graduates or ready to graduate at the 2019-20 academic year.
- The required cumulative grade average point is 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Not have been previously enrolled. At the same time be willing to start a full-time associate or bachelor’s degree program.
- The Dream.US scholarship program is for Dreamers that qualify for in-state tuition at the Partner College. Above all, this Partner College should be the one that he or she intends to attend.
The Dream US scholarship amount that will be paid to awardees is $14,500 for an associate’s degree. Scholars doing bachelor’s degree will receive $29,000. However, some awardees may get an additional $4,000 of $1,000 yearly for books, supplies, and logistics.
The Dream.US Opportunity Scholarship
This aspect of the Dream US Scholarship program is for individuals that live in one of the locked-out states. However, it provides scholars with tuition fees alone in one of the Opportunity Partner College.
The Dream US Scholarship Requirements for the Opportunity Category
- Dreamers should be intelligent people that need financial assistance.
- They should be individuals that live and have finished schooling. Nevertheless, those that will graduate from a United States of America high school in a locked-out state. By the end of 2018-2019 academic year can apply.
- They must have completed school. Furthermore, Dreamers with a cumulative grade average point of 2.8 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Dreamers must have sat for the SAT or ACT.
- Not have been previously enrolled. At the same time be willing to relocate and also start a full-time associate or bachelor’s degree program.
Dreamers that will finally win this Opportunity scholarship will be paid the $80,000.
How to Apply for The Dream US National and Opportunity Scholarship Award
Dreamers that want to apply for the Dream U.S. National scholarship should login to the APPLICATION WEB-PAGE HERE.
Dreamers that want apply for the Dream U.S. Opportunity scholarship award should login to the APPLICATION WEB-PAGE HERE.
Dreamers should login to the Dream US National and Opportunity Scholarship Web-Page here: www.thedream.us. Because they will obtain additional information on the webpage.