Scholarship opportunities to study at St Antony’s College, UK, in collaborating with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2021-2022.
These scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means. They will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to strengthen African leadership.
Antony’s and Eni’s scholarships are equally keen to encourage and, where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing, and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
Requirements For Eni Scholarships 2021/22
- These scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
MSc African Studies
MSc Economic & Social History
MSc Economics for Development
MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Benefits Of Applying For Eni Scholarship 2021
- 100% of fees, and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- It covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
How to Register For Eni Master Scholarship 2021/22
To be considered for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
1.Read the information on this webpage carefully.
2. Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (8th or 22nd January 2021 depending on the program applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines), and you must have secured a place on your chosen program of study by the completion date (2nd March 2021). It will help if you select St Antony’s College in the application form’s college choice section, though this is not compulsory.
3. Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form, which is available at the bottom of this page. The deadline for submission of the form is 5 pm, UK time, on 2nd March 2021.
Please note that incomplete and ineligible applications will not be considered for an Eni Scholarship.
To know if You Have Been successful?
We expect to be able to email successful candidates by the end of June 2021. If you have not been contacted by then, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
What Is the Deadline For Eni Scholarships 2021/2022
The Closing date for eni scholarship is 2nd March 2021