Application For Canon Collins RMTF Scholarships 2021 currently is out for Postgraduate Study in South Africa (Funded). The Canon Collins Trust, in collaboration with the RMTF, seeks for exceptional people who work in social justice in South Africa and for whom a postgraduate qualification is a crucial tool in building an open and fair society.
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic and the availability of funds, the Trust will be supporting postgraduate education studies within the area of Education and for only a few South African countries.
The research axis should be linked to one of the following subjects:
- Improving the quality of Education in southern Africa
- Access to Education in southern Africa.
We provide funds for up to two years for master’s programs and three years for Ph.D. (doctorates). The value of the scholarship package is between R20,000 to R100,000, depending on the circumstances of the student. We support full-time and part-time studies and consider requests from those who wish to study remotely.
We also organize an annual conference for current scholars and organize several smaller events throughout the year. Fellows are expected to participate in these activities and become part of and contribute to our network.
Applicants are automatically eligible for the Ros Moger Terry Furlong scholarship. Check out this page for more details on this mentioned price.
- Be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia
- Be normally resident in one of the above countries
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be studying or applying to study at a South African university.
How To Register For Canon Collins Trust RMTF Scholarships 2021
Deadline: Monday 10th August 2020.