National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application 2020 For South African; NSFAS funding is for South Africans for Financial Assistance to Study at a tertiary institution. You will need the following to complete your funding application.
The South African Government is aware most households struggle to pay the hefty academic costs for their kids to complete their desired qualifications. This is why the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is tasked with ensuring that no deserving student is barred from achieving their dreams due to their poor financial background. NSFAS administers funding for potential professionals from poor and working-class families who can’t afford study fees on behalf of the Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
- Any South African citizen who is currently studying or plans on studying at a public university or TVET college.
- The combined household income of the applicant who has registered at a public institution from 2018or plans to enroll in 2020 for the first time must not exceed R350 000 per annum
- The combined household income of an applicant who has registered before 2018 must not exceed R122 000 per annum
- The combined household income of persons with disabilities must not exceeding R600 000 per annum
How To Apply For NSFAS Application Form 2020
You are required to submit:
- Certified copy of your ID, not older than 3 months
- A signed and completed consent form
Deadline: November 30th, 2019