If your ads.txt not working and you’d received a message like “Earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue” quickly fix it to avoid problem with your Adsense Account.
We are know how Google Adsense works and still paying. Because for you to be on this page, you should have applied for AdSense account. To cut my long story short. Just before i went to bed yesterday night, my instinct told me to check my Adsense today’s earning, which i did.
To my surprise, got a RED bar (notification) at the top of my Adsense app. saying “Earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue” I was like wtf!
I had to contact a friend of mine to inform him my ads txt not working. He never had an idea of how to solve it, so this gave me a sleepless night before i could solve it. Funny enough it wasn’t hard to resolve, i did it within 2hours.
See How I Fixed ‘Earnings at risk’ On My Adsense Account On WordPress Site.
- Firstly, you’ve got to create an ads.txt file for your Site and then upload to your root domain or Site.
- To Do this (create an ads.txt file) check this link. https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7532444?hl=en
Having done that.
- Secondly, I install & activate Ads.txt Manager plugin to my WORDPRESS site.
- After that, I checked the Settings of my Wp dashboard to locate =>>> Ads.txt
- So, i pasted the Ads.txt file i created (e.g. google.com, pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0) and click on SAVE. That’s all!
You can Also do that in your Site Cpanel.
- Login to your Site cpanel
- Click on File Manager
- Locate the FILE Button and Click
- Name the File name ads.txt
- Having done that Open the file (the one you saved with ads.txt)
- Paste the ads.txt you created (e.g. google.com, pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0)
See You can solve ‘Earnings at risk’ On Adsense Account On Blogger Site.
- Kindly go to the blogger
- Click on Settings
- Then, Search Preferences
- Click Monetization
- Click Edit
- Click Yes and paste the Ads.txt file you created then, save.
- This take 24-72 hrs before it is automatically solved, make sure you added your CORRECT PUBLISHER (pub) ID.
- Having completed it, access your blog via yoursitename.com/ads.txt to check if you did it well
If you have any question as per this tutorial, do let me know at the comment section.