UNIPORT extended Post UTME Form 2019-2020. You’ve got the grace to register for UNIPORT post jamb form. Cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N2,000. You must have chosen UNIPORT as the first choice in JAMB 2019.
This is to inform that the sale of University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme Form 2019-2020 is out and has been extended till further notice and to invite all candidates who had the University (i.e., first choice), in 2019 UTME to apply.
- Candidates that scored the required minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME, and chose the University as the FIRST CHOICE of the institution.
- All candidates are required to possess at least five O’level credit, including English and mathematics.
How to Register For UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2019-2020
- Go to UNIPORT Portal via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance.
Deadline for UNIPORT Post Utme form 2019
The closing date for Uniport was initially Tuesday, 20th August 2019 but, not extended till further notice.
Note: UNIPORT Post-UTME Exam(screening) will commence tomorrow (Monday, 26th August 2019 and ends on Saturday, 31st August 2019)
For questions or issues bothering you on Uniport Post Utme Form forward your request to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591.