JAMB Regularization (Late Application) for Direct Entry and NYSC registration for you that were not offered admission through JAMB. JAMB Late Application gives opportunities for candidates that are in any Higher institution but with no JAMB registration number.
Reasons for JAMB Regularization
- For Jamb to have your profile
- To Set you for higher phase in tertiary school
- To design a well approved NYSC certificate.
People That Needs To Do JAMB Regularization
They are candidate who weren’t given admission through JAMB but was admitted by the school you chooses during JAMB Registration.
Jamb Regularization 2019 Deadline
You are advised to do it if you haven’t. Regularization closing date is not opened meaning, no deadline for JAMB Regularization However, you should be concerned about that NYSC Registration or Direct Entry (DE) deadline. Because once the deadline of what you wanted to do with it go-by, you’ve gat to wait till the following year.
How Much Is Jamb Regularization 2019
It cost N10,000
JAMB Regularization(Late Application) Process
- Create a Profile on JAMB Portal. If you have an account, you just have to proceed with step 2.
- Select the service you want and make payment of N10,000.
- Download and Print Forms
- Take the forms to relevant authorities for signature, after-which upload to the portal.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the
- Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.