JAMB Regularization (Late Application) for Direct Entry and NYSC registration for you that were not offered admission through JAMB. JAMB Late Application gives opportunities for candidates that are in any tertiary institution but with no JAMB registration number.
Reasons for JAMB Regularization
- For Jamb to have your profile(admission status)
- To Set you up for a higher phase in tertiary school
- To design a well-approved NYSC certificate.
Who Needs To Do JAMB Regularization?
They are a candidate who wasn’t given admission through JAMB but was admitted by the school you chooses during JAMB Registration.
Jamb Regularization 2023 Deadline
You are advised to do it if you haven’t. The regularization closing date is not opened meaning, no deadline for JAMB Regularization but, you should be concerned about the NYSC Registration or Direct Entry (DE) deadline. Because once the deadline of what you wanted to do with it go-by, you’ve got to wait till the following year.
How Much Is Jamb Regularization 2023
The official charge is N5,000 while candidates who want to do No JAMB (meaning they don’t have JAMB registration number before) will be N8,500 for JAMB regularization. It’s advisable to budget N10,000 for everything, believing you’ll collect change from it
Requirement for JAMB Regularization(Late Application) Process
- Create a Profile on JAMB Portal. If you have an account already, you just have to proceed with step 2.
- Choose the service you want and make a payment.
- Name of the University/Polytechnic/College you Attended
- Qualification obtained in the school.
- The Course of study you were offered.
- The reason why you’re not Being on the JAMB list(probably it was the school that gave you admission instead
- JAMB, you’ll be asked during registration)
- Your school Matriculation Number.
- What year is your Matriculation?
- Serial Number on the Graduation List (if available)
- Rector’s, VC, or Provost of the Institution’s Name(Optional)
- Download and Print Forms
- All this will be done at the designated JAMB centers.
- Thereafter, Take the forms to relevant authorities for signature, after which upload them to the portal.
- You’ll be asked to create a Jamb profile via http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ if you are a new user. For users that have registered, simply enter your login details. To create your JAMB profile, your valid email, surname, first name, Phone No, State and LGA of Origin, and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. You are entitled to have just one Jamb profile.
- Subsequently, you’ll be using your email and password to log in.
- JAMB will now process your application. If approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Is JAMB Regularization Compulsory?
Absolutely YES! Because without JAMB being confirmed your admission details, this will affect you from partaking in the National Youth Service Corps registration and mobilization (NYSC). So make sure you confirm your school admission and that it tallies with your JAMB details
How long does JAMB Regularization Take?
This varies on the number of candidates that are registering at the season(coz this JAMB regularization is seasonal. lol! alot of students wouldn’t want to register except if they are been forced or attached to a fine or something). But the official JAMB regularization approval is 24-48 hours.. To be honest with you, don’t expect your approval within 24 hours. Because I’ve got friends whose approval email came 2-3 months after registration. So you are advised to take this information seriously by getting registered quickly to allow you to do other things.
After JAMB Regularization What Next?
Once you’re done with your JAMB regularization, you will be given Your Indemnity Forms or slip(which covers all your personal profile and school details), it’s a printed slip you will take to your school to acknowledge that you have successfully done it.