YSU Post Utme Admission Form 2019-2020 Is Finally Out; The news of YSU Post Utme 2019 was broken on their portal, and the Form closing date is on Saturday 17st August 2019 while, YSU Cut-off mark is 160-200. See How to Apply below
This is to inform that the sale of YSU Post Utme Form 2019/2020 is out, and to invite all candidates who had the University (i.e., first choice), in 2019 UTME to apply. Meanwhile, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates are to also participate in the YSU post-UTME 2019 screening exercise.
- YSU cut of mark is 160-200
- Yobe State University (YSU) form fee is N2000
- Yobe State University (YSU) closing date is on Saturday 17st August 2019
Eligibility for YSU Post UTME/DE Screening 2019
- Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160 in the 2019 UTME, and chose the University as the FIRST CHOICE of the institution(Direct Entry and Post Utme)
- All candidates are required to possess at least five O’level credit, including English and mathematics.
How to Apply for Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME Screening.
Online registration for YSU Post UTME screening.
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) payable into the:
i) Yobe State University Account Number: 2032343287 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru, and Potiskum. OR
ii) Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August 2019.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before the departmental screening.
- After purchasing the Scratch Card, follow the link below to apply using your Scratch Card Pin and Serial Number.
YSU Departmental Screening.
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August 2019.
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- Original SSCE/TC II certificates or statement of result from the last school attended. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS, and Senior Higher Islamic Studies
- Certificate are accepted as appropriate.
- Original online registration for Post UTME Screening Registration Slip.
- Original University receipt for purchase of screening scratch card
- Original Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Original certificate of local government indegeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age