NWU (YMSUK) Post UTME & Direct Entry(DE) Post UTME Form 2019 Is Currently Out. The sale of YMSU admission form for 2019 was declared on their webpage. See how to Apply Below.
Northwest University (NWU) renamed Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YMSU) School management are inviting all candidate that choose the school as their First, Second or Third Choice to apply now..
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post Utme Form cost N2,000
- Northwest University Kano/ Yusuf Maitama Sule University Cut-off mark is 160.
- The closing date for Yusuf Maitama Sule University Postutme form is Tuesday, 7th August, 2019
How to Apply for NWU(YMSUK) Post UTME Form 2019.
- Kindly login to the school WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on 2019 ADMISSION PORTAL.
- Click on the Post-UTME or Direct Entry Screening Link to register.
- Generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to pay for the NWU Post UTME Form.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip. to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
NWU Screening Exam Schedule
UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies on Monday 19th August, 2019, while D.E. Candidates will undergo a Screening Exercise on Wednesday 21st August, 2019.
Venue for the screening
- The venue for the Post utme screening is Main Campus along Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates, the venue is City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano State.
Time for both UTME and Direct-Entry candidates is 9.00am daily.
Things Needed for YMSUK Screening Venue
Candidates should come to the screening venue with the following:
- Photocopies and original copies of their credentials (come with any document you think will be helpful, don’t leave anyone)
- Online registration acknowledgment for the aptitude test or screening exercise.
Best Of Luck!