Warehouse Order Selector Job description
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic, and specialty products in the United States and Canada.
- Receive orders, identify the pick locations, and safely pick the items.
- Build stable and well-cubed pallets.
- Safely operate pallet jacks and pushcarts.
- Ability to learn and perform duties under Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.
Eligibility For Warehouse Order Selector Job
- Previous Warehouse/Selecting experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Warehouse Order Selector Job Required Skills:
- Lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.
Important Information Regarding Covid-19 Safety Procedures
- Please know that the health and safety of our associates is our top priority.
- We’ve implemented a new process where every person entering our DC will now be required to have their temperature checked.
- Checks will be done using a non-contact digital thermometer.
- This is another way to provide even greater safety, protection, and confidence to our associates (and potential associates) working in the facility.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
How To Apply For Warehouse Order Selector Job
The interested and qualified applicant should kindly CLICK HERE