UNN JUPEB Supplementary Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Ongoing/Out. Whereby the cost is N20,000, and the JUPEB closes on 3rd October 2019. See more details below.
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) supplementary admission form is ongoing. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad..
UNN JUPEB is only a year programme (first and second semester). All you need to gain admission into this programme is at least credit pass in your course O’level subject.
Successful candidates after the programme will gain admission into 200 level to study any course of their choice. Candidates are advised to select their correct subject combination else they will be denied admission even if they excel after the final examination.
Check Your Eligiblibilty for UNN JUPEB 2019.
You must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Supplementary Form 2019
- Kindly logon to UNN Portal on unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students and click 2019/2020 “Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme”
- Then click on “Generate Invoice“
- Enter your phone number in the space provided and click signin
- Fill the form and click submit to generate invoice;
- Proceed to make payment at any bank with your RRR;
- Few hours after payment, repeat 1-2 and click on Fill JUPEB Form.
- Enter RRR and click submit.
- Lastly, fill out the form to complete your application.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
- Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL),
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
- Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS),
- History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG),
- Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
UNN Pre SCIENCES Courses
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
Note: UNN JUPEB portal Form for 2019 will be open on 9th September to 3rd October 2019.
Important Information For UNN JUPEB Candidate
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
UNN JUPEB ENTRANCE EXAM DATE
The Exam date is on 5th October, 2019
For more information
please call: 09098127029, 08096854714,
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org