UNN JUPEB Admission List 2019 is finally out. You can follow the process below to check the merit and supplementary list. We will also show you the registration procedure for new students.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into the UNN / JUPEB programme of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, that the admission list is out and can now check their names on the list and know their status.
Procedure To Check UNN JUPEB Admission List 2019
Necessary Documents For UNN JUPEB Clearance
- Application printout
- Your two recent passports
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
- Originals and photocopies of credentials, including a birth certificate or affidavit
- Office Flat file
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
How To Go About UNN JUPEB Acceptance Fee Payment
Kindly take note that, UNN acceptance fee is the requirement for the screening of certificate as scheduled.
– Visit www.unn.edu.ng
– Then, tap on UNN Portal
– Navigate undergraduate students and click on it.
– Choose signup here
– Click on new students
– Input your examination number (e.g. UNN/J19/SCS/902)
– Having done that, proceed to the creation of your profile.
Talkgeria wishes you UNN JUPEB students the best!