You do you know you can do UNN Change of Degree or Course Form after been admitted into the university? See how-to below, and the closing date form the process.
If you’re a student of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) and willing to change your course, this article is for you.
Application Guidelines for UNN Change of Degree Form
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree program should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should, therefore, submit the following to the Admissions office; print out of the change of degree application form, copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s)).
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
Cost of Form
It cost just Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
See The Process For UNN Change of Degree Form 2019/2020
- Visit the UNN APPLICATION PORTAL
- Locate the “Change of Degree Form” and click Generate Payment Invoice to generate the application form
- Enter your Matriculation Number and click submit
- Fill the form with the required information and click SUBMIT to make your Application Payment Invoice.
- Take note of your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- You can either proceed to any bank and make payment with REMITA or Pay with your ATM Card/Webpay
- After successful payment, Complete your application by CLICKING HERE
- Enter Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and Click Sign in
- Fill the form with the required details and click submit.
Closing Date For UNN UNN Change of Degree Form
The deadline for the form is on 16th September 2019.