Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Form for 2019/2020 Is Ongoing
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate form 2019 is currently out, for the full-time and part-time Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes for 2019. See How To Apply For unizik postgraduate 2019/2020.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements For 2019.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into the UNIZIK Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold first degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a
- 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
- Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. Part- Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Six (6) semesters
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
Full-Time Masters Degree programmes lasts for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. Part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme
Full-Time Ph.D. programmes lasts for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. Part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
How to Apply For UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020
Kindly, login to the admission portal @ http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate/.
- Click on “Create Account” to Create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit.”
- An email will be sent to your box, and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed.
- Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the login page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
To Confirm Payment
For Complete Registration Guideline, Admission Requirements, Available Course, Please CLICK HERE.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Date For 2019/2020
Eligible candidates will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 4th -6th September 2019.
Closing Date for UNIZIK Postgraduate
The Sale of UNIZIK Postgraduate application Form Ends on 23rd August 2019, while Submission of Form Ends on 26th August 2019.
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 24th August 2019.