University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Program (MCFSP) 2020-2021 for Ethiopians; The mastercard foundation scholarship application form 2019, is for Ethiopian applicants that sat or will sit for the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEECE) in 2010 EC and 2011EC in Ethiopia who intend to be a full-time undergraduate student at the UoG.
Any applicant who wishes to pursue his/her undergraduate study on a fulltime basis and in the selected disciplines (ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY, MEDICAL LABORATORY, LAW, MEDICINE, NURSING, PHARMACY, PHYSIOTHERAPY, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIAL WORK, SOCIOLOGY, SPECIAL NEEDS AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION, HEALTH OFFICER, OPTOMETRY, BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING, CIVIL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE) can apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded based on demonstrated academic ability, financial need, and disability status as well as community giveback and leadership potential using tailored checklists.
The Scholarship is full and covers the costs of tuition, accommodation/boarding, stipend, and additional expenses as well as provides academic, financial and social support to make awardees develop as capable and transformative leaders in their communities. The Scholarship adopts the approach of experiential learning and facilitates organizational attachments, summer-camps for scholarship holders.
How to Apply For University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Undergraduate Scholars Program
- This application form – completed and signed – along with required documents should reach the Program Office no later than August 27, 2019.
- Applications submitted to other organizations or after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship award.
- Only applicants that sat for the EHEECE in 2010EC and 2011EC are eligible for the 2012EC Scholarship.
- ONLY applicants with (1) visual, hearing or mobility impairment, (2) scores on the EHEECE for entry to higher educational institutions in REGULAR or
- EXTENSION Program, and (3) proved financial difficulty would be eligible for award consideration.
- Only applicants without a first degree (BA or BSc) or currently not in the study can apply for this Scholarship
Deadline: August 27 2019