University of Uyo, (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Form 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of UNIUYO Post Utme 2019 was announced on their Website, and the sale of Form closes on 16st August 2019 while, UNIUYO Cut-off mark is 180. See How to Apply below.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO ) using this medium to announce their sale of form, and inviting all candidate that choose the school to apply For post utme form 2019 Now..
- UNIUYO Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for UNIUYO Post-Utme Form is on Friday, 16th August, 2019
- University of Uyo, (UNIUYO) Cut-off mark is 180
Eligibility For UNIUYO Post UTME Screening 2019
- Must have chose University of Uyo, (UNIUYO) as their first choice(s) of institution(s) in the just concluded 2019 UTME and scored 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose UNIUYO and are willing to change to the University and make them first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply but must supply them withing two weeks of release.
- Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Schedule
- Day I Monday, August 19, 2019: Education, Agriculture, Clinical Sciences
- Day II Tuesday, August 20, 2019: Social Sciences, Basic Medical Sciences Pharmacy
- Day III Wednesday, August 21, 2019: Law, Environmental Studies, Arts Science
- Day IV Thursday, August 22, 2019: Business Administration, Engineering
- Day V Friday, August 23, 2019: Spill-Over from all Faculties
Is Uniuyo Post Utme Form Out
Definitely yes.. the form is ongoing. Kindly, go get the form before it closes.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2019.
- Go to uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
While coming for the screening, come with:
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
For more inquires for Uniuyo 2019/2020 Post Utme form
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875.
All The Best!