University of Medical Sciences (Unimed) Post UTME Screening Form For 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of Unimed post Utme form 2019 was announced on their Website, and the form cost N2000. While Unimed Cut Off Mark is 180. See How to Apply for Unimed Post utme Form below.
- University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME Form N2,000
- The Deadline for UNIMED screening form is yet to be announced but, Screening Exercise Dates starts on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th September 2019, beginning from 7.00am daily.
- University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) cut off mark is 180
- Applicants who don’t choose the University in 2019 UTME, can also apply. Isn’t that cool?
Eligibility For University of Medical Sciences Post Utme
- Candidates must have select University of Medical Sciences as their FIRST or SECOND Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the UNIMED Ondo in the just concluded 2019 UTME but, willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Maths for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes.
Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates who have already applied via the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require; English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME.
Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in UTME.
How Much is UNIMED Post UTME Form?
The Unimed form cost a non-refundable fee of N2,000
How to Register for UNIMED Post UTME Screening 2019/2020
- Kindly login to the University’s portal via www.unimed.edu.ng . and follow the steps below
- Click on Admission, Then click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on Payment to make payment via online payment system using your VISA or MASTERCARD (Note that VERVE Card it not allowed)
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on “APPLICATION FORM” enter your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
UNIMED Ondo Post UTME Screening Schedule
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences – Thursday 12th September, 2019
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates – Friday 13th September, 2019
- Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City.