University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME & Direct Entry Form 2020-2021 Is Out | www.unilorin.edu.ng/post utme
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME application form and Direct Entry applicants for the 2020/2021 is now out. The UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020 is now out on sale can be purchased online.
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN management invites Candidates who chose the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 180-260 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should apply by following the steps below;
UNILORIN Post UTME 2020
- UNILORIN Cut-off Mark: 180 to 260 (See full cut-off marks for all courses HERE)
- Registration Commences: 24th June,
- Registration Fee: Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Screening Date:
- Closing Date: Sunday, 31st January 2021.
Eligibility For Unilorin PostUtme 2020
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening test.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020
The University of Ilorin Post-UTME Pre-admission screening registration instructions have been announced. Aspirants of the institution are advised to carefully read the Registration Instructions before applying.
CLICK HERE To login UNILORIN Registration page
Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Surname, Email and Phone Number in the required column and Click on “Get Details” to proceed.
Next step is to click on the “Make a Payment” Link that will direct you to the remita platform.
Note: Candidates who are qualified for their chosen course should proceed with the payment, meanwhile, candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
NB: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only excluding bank charges.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (ex. Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact: email@example.com.