University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation (JUPEB) Admission Form for 2019/2020 is Out
The school council declared the sale of University of Lagos (UNILAG) JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020; the programme is formally called Foundation Programme
The school management is opened the application portal for all interested and qualified student to apply for the School of Foundation Studies, the University of Lagos for the 2019/2020. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) JUPEB Admission Requirements 2019.
- A minimum of FIVE credits in English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects, obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
NOTE: All admitted students will undergo a compulsory medical test.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission
- kindly visit the UNILAG Jupeb Website at https://unilag.edu.ng/jupeb admission
- You will be asked to pay the sum of Twenty-five thousand naira (N25,000.00 only).
UNILAG JUPEB Examination date
August 12 – 16, 2019.
The sale of UNILAG JUPEB Application forms opens on Monday, May 20, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 26, 2019.
- It’s a Computer-Based Testing
- Endeavour to check the Unilag Website a week before examination to know your venue and examination date).