2019/2020 UNICAL 1st batch Admission List/news has been released and can be checked on both JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Do follow the process below.
This is to inform you that all applicants who bought University of Calabar (UNICAL) screening Form 2019, that the Admission List is out, and can check your admission status to get prepared for studies.
NB: As at making this post is yet to be uploaded the school portal but, available on JAMB CAPS
To check UNICAL admission List On JAMB CAPS follow the below process.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Enter Your Login details in the space provided
- When you successfully login, on your dashboard, click on Check Admission Status.
- Select Exam Year 1 (e.g., 2019 UTME),
- Enter your JAMB registration Number 2
- Click on check admission status
- Don’t be worry if your name wasn’t shortlisted, with time; more names will be listed.
UNICAL 1st Batch Admission List On School Portal | How To Check
- Visit UNICAL admission portal via https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Supply JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
- Re-type your JAMB Reg. No
- Then, click Login to access your UNICAL admission status
1. Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to Login to JAMB CAP portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
2. Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
3. Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
We wish the newly admitted UNICAL Students well.