University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission Form For 2019-2020 Is Ongoing
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form 2019 is currently on sale. Meanwhile The UNIBEN Cut off mark is 200.
The school management declared the sale of UNIBEN PostUTME 2019 for admission into the Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced fully.
UNIBEN Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020; will be coming up between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
Qualification For UNIBEN
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2019 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME Form 2019
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July 2019 and Midnight of 29th July 2019.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Candidates should go back online on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of University of Benin Post UTME Screening form will closes by midnight of 29th July, 2019.
Warning: Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.