Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina (UMYU) Post Utme screening Form 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of UMYU Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on Friday 20th September 2019 while, UMYU Cut-off mark is 170. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that UMYU Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the University as their first choice in 2019 in the Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply. Meanwhile, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates are to also participate in the UMYU post-UTME 2019 screening exercise.
- UMYU Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for UMYU Post-Utme Form is on 13th September 2019
- Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina (UMYU) Cut-off mark is 170
Eligibility for UMYU Post UTME/DE Screening 2019
- Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- All candidates are required to possess at least five O’level credit, including English and mathematics.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Admission Form 2019
Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 For the Form.
- Visit UMYU College Portal via https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index
- Click on ‘Register a New Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
- NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your Form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website on or before 2ND AUGUST, 2019.
- (i) JAMB Slip;
- (ii) O’Level Result;
- (iii) Forms of identification (Indigene Letter, National ID card/international passport, etc.)
When Is UMYU post Utme form 2019 Closing Date?
The deadline for UMYU form is on the UMYU Post Utme 2019
For inquiries regarding 2019/2020 UMYU Post UTME/DE Screening Please call 07057208670 Or Email: email@example.com.