Top 150 Happy Birthday Wishes, Message, Text, Quotes For Friends
One major and memorable day to celebrate with your true or a platonic friend is a birthday. Birthdays is one of the most significant days to show how much your friendship means to you, and birthday is celebrated yearly, use the opportunity to show your friend love, by sending them some happy birthday text, message or quotes that, which would have an enormous impact on your friend. Because of the kind of text, messages or quote you send matters a lot. I could remember how i failed to wish a very close friend happy birthday, but, fortunately, wished him late, which reduced our friendship percentage.
Here are a few carefully selected happy birthday text, quotes, and message for friends.
Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends
1. May your day be as joy-filled and wonderful as it can be.
2. I’m so thankful I found a friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday my buddy and may every wish of yours turn to reality.
3. We wish you a happy birthday (3X), and a whole lot of cake.
4. May you have a day so amazing that you remember it for the rest of the year, till yet another wonderful birthday comes along. A happy birthday to you. May God Bless your new age.
5. You are always there to bring a smile on my face and make me laugh through the worse of my days. Thank you, my friend. May every step of yours be greater than the others. Happy Birthday!
6.For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you.Happy Birthday buddy!
7. May the special day of yours be filled with loving memories full of fun and the company of good friends.Happy Birthday!
8. Always remember how much you are loved and cherished by all of us. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
9. The world is a little bit brighter because of you. Happy Birthday friend!
10. Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky. A very Happy Birthday to you. Have an amazing day.
11. Happy Birthday to a great Friend! A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the greatest things you can be. Wishing you a Birthday filled with light and love.
12. A real friend understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are, even… if you are getting older! Enjoy your Big Day!
13. They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. Happy Birthday, old buddy!
14. Hope your birthday flowerets into lots of dreams come true, dear friend.
15. Wishing you a happy and flourishing birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.
16. As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend!
17. Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Let’s celebrate this special day of your life and party like there’s no tomorrow.
18. Life is boring when you are not around.Happy Birthday to you – let’s make it grand!
19. It feels wondrous to have a friend like you in my life. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday, buddy!
20. Think of all your favorite things; now go and enjoy them on your special day.
21. May today be the beginning of life so good that I’m jealous of you forever.
22. May my words bring you even a fraction of the joy you are. I think you are the most amazing person I have ever met!
23. I’m so thankful I found a friend like you! May every candle, star and wishbone you wish on bring you luck in everything.May your day be as happy as you make me as a best friend.
24. Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.
25. Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don’t need to tell you right? Have a fantastic birthday, buddy!
26. Happy Birthday to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most.
27. I always wish for a special friend who’d be close to my heart. A wish came true when I met You! Happy Bday, my friend! May the year to come bring you only sweet surprises.
28. Happy Birthday to my best-est friend ever! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother’s teeth!
29. I probably don’t tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendship. Friends like you make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always!
30. With us crazies as best friends, I’m surprised we’ve survived this long! Happy Birthday buddy!
31. Today is the beginning of something great: another year with you. Our friendship is made of gold and it will stay precious forever.
32. May your day be filled with plenty of butterflies, sunsets, puppies, and chocolate (girl).
33. May your day be filled with plenty of building, breaking, shooting and eating (guy).
34. I wish you a fruit from every tree,
35. I wish you much honey from the bee, I wish you a rainbow without rain, I wish and wish for you, my friend.
36. I wish you a wish for every dream, I wish you were happy as you seem, I wish you love for all your way, I wish you just a great birthday.
37. Where would we be in this world if we didn’t have a friend? The sure thing is we wouldn’t be in someone’s Birthday. May you always have friends surrounding your every day. Happy Birthday my friend!
38. You are an amazing person and the best friend of mine. May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
39. Angels are few, and so are you. And that is what makes you so special. Many many Happy Returns of the day. Have an amazing day and an even more amazing year ahead.
40. Every time I fell, you pushed me up. You never left me to miss a step, shed any tear and feel any fear. I believe I wouldn’t be the same without you. Happy Birthday my friend!
41. Our friendship is the pillar of foundation in my life: thanks for supporting me all the time. Happy Birthday!
42. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a very happy birthday. May it be filled with love, blessings, and joy.
43. Wishing you all the best on your birthday and throughout the year. Have a very Happy Birthday!
44. For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday buddy!
45. You are a true friend, please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday and may every wish you have come true!
46. May you glow in the warmth of our friendship on your birthday and throughout the year. Happy Birthday, dear friend
47. Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune, and friendship. Happy Birthday to you.
48. A friend is someone who stands by your side when you are in trouble and broken inside. A friend is someone who treats you with all the best and shines your day when you are.
49. You’re the reason my spirits always take an uplift, you are the best ever given the gift! Happy Birthday my friend!
50. In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress-free life. Happy Birthday!
51. A friend is a person who fills our lives with beauty and grace and makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thanks for making my world a safer place to live in. Happy Birthday!
52. May this Birthday teach you that failure, depression, rejection, sorrow, hurt and pain are words that you should erase from the dictionary of your life. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
53. Hope you never lose the brightest smile of yours, which gives me always the mood to go outdoors. Happy Birthday!
54. On your birthday may all that you asked of God be granted to you hundredfold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend.
55. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.
56. A good friend like you is something hard to find, especially in nowadays, but when you find that friend it’s like visiting heaven on a daily base. Happy Birthday my friend!
57. May our friendship last forever through the brightest days and the darkest nights. May my wish come true to go through the game of life with you. Happy Birthday!
58. I think you are the most amazing person I have ever met; You are a true friend and are always with me through thick and thin; Please don’t change ever, A very happy birthday to you!
59. The only thing you could never have too many of! Thank you for being my friend. May all your birthday wishes come true!
60. Friendship is not something that is written on paper because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!
61. I feel privileged to have spent one more year of my life with you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday, dear friend!
62. If you looked up the meaning of friend in the dictionary, your picture would appear. Happy Birthday, my friend. May the Lord bless you and keep you! wonderful.
71. May your deepest and wildest dreams come true today and every day.
72. May each candle, smile and “Happy Birthday” be a sign of good things still to come.
73. No matter what happens, always lean on those dearest to you.
74. Every year with you is another beautiful blessing God gives me.
75. Having you as a friend is my everyday gift; let me be your gift today.
76. May the words of love people say bring a smile for you today.
77. Many happy returns, you’re a jolly good fellow, auld lang syne and all that stuff.
78. May well wishes, fun, gifts, cake, puppies, rainbows and everything nice come to you today.
79. May your day be an unforgettably momentous occasion that people talk about for years.
80. Special friends aren’t easy to find, and I am so blessed to have you as one of mine. I hope you have a spectacular birthday!
81. On your Birthday today, I hope you never stop learning, evolving, changing for the good, growing wise, gathering experience and accumulating life skills. My Birthday wish for you is that you should grow wise, not old. On this note, I wish you a very joyous Birthday!
82. Your Birthday means a lot to me because it is God’s way of showering blessings on me. He knew I would need a companion to sail me through life and so he made you! Have a great Birthday today.
83. Do you know what makes you my best friend? The fact that you give me solace, joy, strength, hope, and courage every time you’re with me. No one can ever replace you in my life. And today, I want to raise a toast to our friendship. Happy Birthday!
84. Happy Birthday! May you be happy and our enemies know it!
85. Sweet birthday wishes for a friend so true, I hope this day is filled with love, joy and loads of gifts for you! Happy Birthday!
86. The best thing about welcoming each other’s Birthdays as friends is that we grow old together. We have been arms-in arms with where life has brought us until now and what life has to offer for the future. Happy Birthday!
87. May you live life to the very best on your special day today, get drunk, be merry and dance the night away. Because in the morning, you’ll have a whale of a time digesting the fact that you have one less year on Earth! Haha. Happy Birthday.
88. In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress-free life. Happy Birthday!
89. May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you and can’t do without you. I’m one of them! Happy Birthday.
90. You need to enjoy and have fun on your Birthday as much as people have enjoyed having you in their lives. Happy Birthday!
91. If I had the energy of wishing you a Happy Birthday a thousand times in the day today, I would do it. Not because I want to show off how much I can talk, but because I want to show off how much you mean to me. May you have a super fun Birthday and rollicking years ahead.
92. To be a good friend and to have a good friend is one of the greatest joys in life. With a friend like you by my side, I couldn’t ask for anything more. Happy Birthday, buddy.
93. Life is like a plaid cloth. A few blocks may look dark and broad and a few blocks are small and light. But when you see it as a whole, the plaid looks lovely in combination. I hope you too, have a great mix of seasons and occasions in your life. Happy Birthday!
94. Friends are like shadows, they let other people know not to mess with you by constantly being with you! Thanks for being the shadow of my life. Happy Birthday!
95. I’ve accepted you for what you are all these years. I have borne your mistakes; I have tolerated your idiosyncrasies and kept up with all your weird acts. So what do I get as a return gift on your Birthday today? Just kidding. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.
96. You are a mirror of my life. I see myself in your success and failure, hope and rejections, courage and determination. May we always remain mirrors to each other for the rest of our lives. Dear friend, wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
97. In my life, sorrow has always given way to happiness, the weakness has always given way to strength, hatred has always given way to love and doubt has always given way to confidence. Just because you were always by my side. Have a great Birthday and a fabulous year ahead.
99. If friendship is one of the most important relationships in life then you are the most important person for me. I raise a toast you dear friend and wish you success in whatever you do. Happy Birthday.
99. On your Birthday today, I want to wish you everything BIG? Big money, big success, big home, big heart, big birthday cakes. Have a great Birthday.
100. I want to be the first person today to give you the warmest, deepest and most genuine wishes ever. Happy Birthday dear friend!
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends
100. “You’re not thirty; you’re eighteen with twelve years of experience.”
101. Another year for your back means another year that won’t suck.
102. Another year older, none the wiser.
103. Another year, another new place that aches.
104. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. So, enjoy the trip. – Author Unknown
105. “You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
106. “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.” – Author Unknown
107. “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” – Author Unknown
108. In the bathroom? In the toilet? On your desk? The fireplace? At 40, it is still a great achievement, to remember where the car keys were last! All the best!
109. Is it getting hotter in here or is it just all the candles on your cake?
110. It has been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you.
111. Ageing seems to be the only available way to live a long life said, Kitty Collins. Be glad you’re doing it gracefully.
112. A few years ago you were young and smart, but know you are becoming an old fart…Happy birthday!
18. In the bathroom? In the toilet? On your desk? The fireplace? At 40, it is still a great achievement, to remember where the car keys were last! All the best!
119. It must have been Napoleon in command since you were separated from your mother.
120.”If things get better with age, then you’re approaching magnificent.” – Nicole Beale
121. “Age is not important unless you’re a cheese.” – Helen Hayes
122.”A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.” – Erma Bombeck
123. “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
124. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
125. Better to be over the ground than under it. Happy Birthday!
126. Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
127. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
128. Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
129. Here’s hoping that you had fun reading these funny birthday messages for friends. Your company and a well written funny happy
birthday message for a friend is sure to make your friend’s birthday even more enjoyable!
130. “May this birthday not be your last!”
131. “Another year, another new place that aches.”
132. “You’ve survived another year. Although you’re older, it’s better than the alternative.” Congratulations!
133. “On Your birthday, I would like to give you some pearls of wisdom…Smile while u still have your teeth intact.”
134. “Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.”
135. It must have been Napoleon in command since you were separated from your mother.
136. It’s nice to be young, healthy and full of energy. Can you remember?!
137. It’s proven that at the age 41 you start to lose your memory. We can only hope!
138. It’s ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
139. “If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people.” – Jim Eason
140. “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.” – Chili Davis
141. “Don’t worry about your future, I am sure you will have a bright one, don’t worry about the past, you can’t change it, don’t worry about the present; I have not got one for you!”
142. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
143. I have a joke for your birthday: It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally. Happy, funny birthday my friend!
144. Wishing you to have the best birthday anyone could expect to have at your age. Happy birthday, bro!
145. If I live to see your grandchildren, I’m going to tell them all the Birthday pranks we played on you every year. Get ready for your Birthday prank today as well. Happy Birthday! We’re coming for you!
146. Best friends are like thighs they are always sticking together.
147. Today you should see your own reflection in the mirror and assure yourself that you’ve got to empty your pockets and throw a big party today. Happy Birthday!
148. Wishing you a birthday as fun as your original birthday, minus the terrifying, slimy birth experience
149. I heard that the grim reaper had marked another hatch mark next to your name. Have a great birthday!
150. Can you snuff all these candles or should I call the fire department?